I was recently sent a few of those lists of questions that tell others about you.
While answering the questions, I decided to post it here on my blog.
Hey, it’s my blog, which is whatever is going on in my head (scary, huh?!), and this is whats in my head … so here you go …
1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:00 with Texas Guy’s alarm – 5:20 with his alarm again & the baby – 7 when I kicked him out of bed – 7:20 to shuffle the girls out of the house for school – 9:10 to let the dog out and then I stayed “up”
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don’t remember, something with Texas Guy before the baby was born … Oooh! Maybe it was Up In The Air … I really liked it, too!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Don’t have one, don’t watch TV – Oooh! Loving Modern Family right now, lots of laughs! Texas Guy and I watch that online sometimes.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I don’t know. I haven’t been to all that many places.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Oatmeal with raisins, cranberries, and a swirl of honey … and hot cocoa (the real stuff, no instant mix) … Yummm
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I couldn’t choose just one … I do like Chinese, and Italian, and good ol’ “comfort foods”
8. What foods do you dislike?
Large hunks of onions. Mushrooms (it’s a fungus, people!). Bell peppers. Avocado. … Ooh, and shellfish-sea creature type things.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
My dining room table … my food, with my family!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Favorite dressing?
Depends on my mood
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
My tennis shoes right now! 😀 (Love my Suburban though!)
12. What are your favorite clothes?
What?! Narrow down my clothes to a favorite?! Not possible. That’s like asking which one of my children are my favorite. What is wrong with you?!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Oh, the list is looooong!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Don’t know. Anywhere, with Texas Guy, and preferably not too far from my children and grandchildren.
16. Favorite time of day?
Anytime I’m with my family …or a good book … but I’m most definitely a night owl
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Don’t have one, don’t watch sports
19. Do you like your handwriting?
No, it’s gotten sloppy and I’ve been wanting to improve it.
20. Favorite smell
21. Favorite sound
Texas Guy’s voice, his laugh, and my children’s voices and laughter
22. Bird watcher?
If it’s easy … like if it appears in my line of sight
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Absolutely a night owl
24. Do you have any pets?
Yes – 1 dog, 4 children, 1 grandchild (currently in the house at this very moment)
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Hmmmm …. no. Why? What did you hear? … Hahaha!! I’m teasing. No, I don’t. … Except that I hope to try a new pumpkin bread recipe … come knock on my front door when you’re in the neighborhood later today.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Oh, I couldn’t choose just one
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. What book are you reading right now?
At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes … but never caused one
32. Any pet peeves?
I don’t think so
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
Rose … if I had to choose one
35. Favorite ice cream?
Ice cream? Yes please … Oh, just one? … forget it! Again, I refer you to question #12
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don’t know that I could call any fast food restaurant a favorite
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s license test?
38. City or country
Love living in the country, love going to the city
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
That’s a scary thought. How is maxing out a credit card a good idea?!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
Absolutely – I’m a mom!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Liked them all – it’s vacation!!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Texas Guy, Baby Girl, Jerry, and the babies … my first time to Waffle House, not too bad
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Not if my hands are full and I can’t which is usually the case
49. Do you remember your dreams?
Oftentimes … and they’re usually wild, weird, or goofy
50. Coffee Drinker?
I hope you enjoyed reading this silly list. I’m planning to do another one of these so I can get your answers!!!